EFFECTIVE: August 30, 2021
During the term of the Free Trial use, TeamMate will provide the Services, and you may access and use the Services, without charge or implied charge or future commitment to pay by you or by TeamMate. TeamMate provides such Free Trial without explicit or implied commitment to continue offering the service after the duration of the Free Trial.
System Requirements. Use of the Services requires one or more compatible devices, Internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the Services involves hardware, software, and Internet access, Your ability to access and use the Services may be affected by the performance of these factors. High speed Internet access is recommended. You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time, are your responsibility.
Prohibited Use. You agree that You will not use, and will not permit any End User to use, the Services to: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile, prepare derivative works of, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of the Services; (ii) knowingly or negligently use the Services in a way that abuses, interferes with, or disrupts TeamMate’s networks, Your accounts, or the Services; (iii) engage in an activity that is illegal, fraudulent, false, or misleading, (iv) transmit through the Services any material that may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties; (v) build or benchmark a competitive product or service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services; or (vi) use the Services to communicate any message or material that is harassing, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, would violate the intellectual property rights of any party or is otherwise unlawful, that would give rise to civil liability, or that constitutes or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, under any applicable law or regulation; (vii) upload or transmit any software, Content or code that does or is intended to harm, disable, destroy or adversely affect the performance of the Services in any way or which does or is intended to harm or extract information or data from other hardware, software or networks of TeamMate or other users of Services; (viii) engage in any activity or use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Services, or any servers or networks connected to the Services or TeamMate’s security systems. (ix) use the Services in violation of any TeamMate policy or in a manner that violates applicable law, including but not limited to anti-spam, export control, privacy, and anti-terrorism laws and regulations and laws requiring the consent of subjects of audio and video recordings, and You agree that You are solely responsible for compliance with all such laws and regulations.
You are responsible for the activities of all End Users who access or use the Services through your Free Trial. TeamMate assumes no responsibility or liability for violations. If You become aware of any violation in connection with the use of the Services by any person, please contact TeamMate at [email protected]. TeamMate may investigate any complaints and violations that come to its attention and may take any (or no) action that it believes is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating the Free Trial. Under no circumstances will TeamMate be liable in any way for any data or other content viewed while using the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any such data or content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any data or content.
- 100% Microsoft Azure based. All components of the TeamMate Connector run in Azure Cloud in 4 geographic regions.
- Microsoft Partner. TeamMate is a Microsoft ISV (independent software vendor) Partner.
- Automated Setup. From Direct Routing through User provisioning and custom Teams Application creation, TeamMate has automated the process.
- Custom Microsoft Teams Application. Your branding, your portal, your PBX notifications built into Microsoft Teams.
- Branding for Resale/Master Resale. All components of branding including Teams Application are controlled by each Reseller.
- Extensive PBX Testing. Over 80 PBX types and variants tested.
- API. Programmatic interface for authentication and all facets of provisioning available in the TeamMate portal.
- SIP Trunk and PBX support. Register users to PBXes or register SIP Trunks to SBCs, PBXes, Proxies, etc. Managed from the same interface.
- Data Security. All passwords stored in TeamMate are hashed for protection.
- Microsoft Enterprise Security. Minimal Microsoft Permissions are granted for integration. No Microsoft passwords or tokens are read or held.