This is your UCaaS offering.
This is Microsoft Teams.
At least, that’s how it feels, right? What if we told you that your biggest potential “predator” could be your partner instead? That’s right. Thanks to specific integrations, you can turn a threat into a revenue-generating asset – just like the remora does with the shark. All it takes is simple integration.
Integrating Microsoft Teams Helps You Tap into New Revenue Streams
Stepping into new markets can seem daunting, especially for smaller providers. But with Microsoft Teams on your side, you gain access to millions of potential buyers. That’s right, Teams boasts a user base of 300 million users that range from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies.
By integrating with Microsoft Teams, you open yourself up to a broader audience which, in turn, opens you up to more revenue opportunities. Think about it – even if you only reach 0.005% of Teams users, that’d still be 15,000 additional leads in your CRM. And that’s nothing to sneeze at.
Integrating Microsoft Teams Increases Your Customer Retention
Customer loyalty hinges on exceptional service quality. In fact, 86% of global customers consider the experience you provide as crucial as the products you sell. And integrating with Microsoft Teams can give your CX that boost.
- Familiarity Breeds Trust, Which Results in Loyalty. Many businesses already use Microsoft in their day-to-day operations. By integrating Microsoft Teams, you can offer a solution that aligns with what your customers already know and trust. This trust means they’re 62% more likely to stick around.
- Comprehensive Solutions Are Sticky. Combining your platform with Teams gives your customers an all-in-one communication platform for a low monthly rate. This convenience will make staying with you a no-brainer for most of them. Especially because 80% of American consumers rank convenience as one of the top three reasons they remain loyal to a brand.
- Your Customers Are Already Using Teams. Out of those 300 million users, a couple hundred of those are probably yours. Might as well make their lives easier by giving them a Teams integration.
When you add up these benefits, what do you get? More loyal customers and higher profit margins. Even if you only manage a 5% retention rate increase, you’ll see revenue increases between 25 and 95%.
Integrating Microsoft Teams Helps You Stay Profitable by Standing Out
Integrating with Microsoft Teams allows your UCaaS solution to stand out in a competitive landscape. By leveraging the Teams ecosystem, you can offer unique capabilities that cater to the specific needs of Teams users. Here are some examples:
- Enhanced Call Analytics and Reporting. It’s beneficial, but Teams doesn’t have it right now. You can offer in-depth insights into communication patterns, call quality, and user behavior within the Teams environment.
- Customized Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Integration. Teams users need it, and most UCaaS providers have it! Now they can create personalized & interactive call routing experiences straight from Teams.
- Real-time Transcription. You can offer real-time transcription services for calls and messages sent via the Teams environment. And if you’ve got a built-in CRM integration, you can send those transcripts straight to that customer’s account.
These differentiators attract more customers and enable you to charge more for your services. And your customers are willing to pay. A recent survey discovered that 46% of global consumers would pay a little more for products that make their lives easier.
Microsoft’s statistics support this conclusion too! Third-party app usage within Teams has grown by almost 40%, which means businesses are looking for capabilities that Teams doesn’t have. Using Teams’ partner ecosystem.
So, now’s your chance to capitalize on this need by getting your app – and your capabilities – onto their partner page.
Ready to Make Money Off of Microsoft’s Success?
Then we’ve got the whitepaper for you. In it, our TeamMate experts walk you through integration best practices, outline your options, and help you decide which integration’s right for your business. Oh, and did we mention it’s free? That’s right, click here, and you can get access to all this information ASAP. No phone call is needed. But if you feel like asking questions, reach out. We’re ready for anything.